CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sarveshgupta • 22 Nov, 2009
Can anybody suggest some questions that can be asked in internal or external viva in the VHDL practical

We have used Xlinx and Model Sim in our labs to simulate basic gates, decoder, mux and demux, bcd to 7 segment decoder, priority encoder

In theory we have done hardware modelling, ASM
@ratikagoel • 23 Nov, 2009 Mr. sarveshgupta for vhdl viva questions u should follow J.Bhasker book for vhdl
nd u need not to be worry 😕 about this as it would be very simple one as u told to me

right no ?
so be happy 😁
8.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 3, 2015

It has now been made official that India is set to become a member of CERN. From Asia, India is the second country to become a member of European Organization...
3.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 21, 2012

Stumbled upon a blog that did an analysis of the prices offered on books by Flipkart vs.HomeShop18, it looks like Flipkart's now charing way more to the customers. Is it...
3.1k views

@Shankar Kumar · Jul 11, 2008

I need a topic for a paper presentation related to ECE......... could somebody help me,plz.,............!?
4.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 29, 2014

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
1.7M views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 15, 2013

Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd (SMIL) has planned to launch its new street bike - the Suzuki Inazuma GW250 in India in January next year. To be assembled in SMIL's Gurgaon...
5k views