CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sarveshgupta • 22 Nov, 2009
Can anybody suggest some questions that can be asked in internal or external viva in the VHDL practical

We have used Xlinx and Model Sim in our labs to simulate basic gates, decoder, mux and demux, bcd to 7 segment decoder, priority encoder

In theory we have done hardware modelling, ASM
@ratikagoel • 23 Nov, 2009 Mr. sarveshgupta for vhdl viva questions u should follow J.Bhasker book for vhdl
nd u need not to be worry 😕 about this as it would be very simple one as u told to me

right no ?
so be happy 😁
1.9k views

Related Posts

@varshiva · Jan 24, 2013

hello CEans.. after a long struggles got a small job in a new company as a php developer. some what happy in mind and ready to join in job. suddenly...
12.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 9, 2012

With the laws getting stricter, I'm not sure whether ragging is still a part of engineering student's lives. But in my times, the first year would begin with seniors making...
4.4k views

@er.satish · Sep 9, 2010

pls give us difference between Vaccum Circuit breaker and SF6 CB, which is more reliable, better in operation and cost effective ?
5.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 6, 2015

Toyota Kirloskar Motors managed to surprised auto-enthusiasts as it announced the new Toyota Fortuner 2015 4x4 Automatic. The premium SUV that dominates the road was expected to get an upgrade...
2.2k views

@RajeshCDCA · Jul 11, 2013

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University​, Delhi conduct MCA program have various colleges some government and more private there are about 1,040 seats, entrance exam CET is conducted every year. ​...
30.7k views