VHDL viva questions

Can anybody suggest some questions that can be asked in internal or external viva in the VHDL practical

We have used Xlinx and Model Sim in our labs to simulate basic gates, decoder, mux and demux, bcd to 7 segment decoder, priority encoder

In theory we have done hardware modelling, ASM

Replies

• ratikagoel
    ratikagoel
    Mr. sarveshgupta for vhdl viva questions u should follow J.Bhasker book for vhdl
    nd u need not to be worry 😕 about this as it would be very simple one as u told to me

right no ?
    so be happy 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the process involved in sending message through internet done with sites like ibibo, way2sms, etc Can we also receive message on the internet when done through mobile What...
Sir / madam, My question is A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10 mph. Another person was also fined for exceeding the same speed limit by...
Hi guys! I have an MCU ( Microchip PIC18F4525 ) and I want it to count objective time from the moment I turn the MCU on for about two weeks....
Dear CE'ian, Its been a year gone from the 60 hrs of horror ,terror of 26/11.What you 50,000 members on board feel has changed in India post 26/11.Did we stood...
Hi , ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Downcasting executes in the following class "A" class A { public static void main(String ss[]) { int p=2; short d=(short)p; //-------------------->downcasting System.out.println((short)d); } } But a run...