Venture Capitalism- Workshop

VENTURE CAPITALISM:

Starting your own company is no longer just a distant dream. Presenting "Venture Capitalism", the first of its kind workshop at Kurukshetra - 2014. Powered by emergent entrepreneurs and a venture capitalist himself, this workshop is sure to provide you with a great learning on securing the means to realize your potential and also an insight into the right people to approach.

Registrations are now open!! Visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more details.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

15 years back, when I used to call my relatives on telephone....someone told me about mobile-touch phones and I never imagined that there can be a device in reality that...
how many of u think that electric cars are going to rule the future.....??? can we use electric cars for racing.....??? if u had time just go through the links.........
We already know that Microsoft's Windows engineering team is already working on the next version of their flagship desktop operating system. The project is internally called 'Threshold' and the latest...
When the sizes of smartphones are getting so big that they can no more fit in your pocket, where does one keep the keys? Why not combine them in one?...
My pen drive and my phone's memory card were detected by malware, after scanning all the data in them was still not visible or was hidden. In my computer the...