Ventura 10: NIT Trichy Entrepreneurship Cell

NIT Trichy Entrepreneurship cell has organized Ventura 10. More information can be obtained from their official website -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sknth
    sknth
    Ventura 10: The International Business Plan Competition

Ventura, the International Business Plan Competition, is back this year as Ventura '10. It is bigger, better and more widespread than ever before!

Ventura '09 broke international barriers, seeing the participation of 12 international teams, three of whom ultimately reached the finals! It also led to the largest soft landing venture in India ever by the 'CardioCure' team. Apart from the international spectrum, 250 teams from India took part in the same, making this one of the biggest Business Plan Comptetitions in India.

For more details on the Entrepreneurship Cell of NIT Trichy, visit #-Link-Snipped-#

For more details on Ventura '10, including registrations, visit #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avoid doubleposting, my friend 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Faculty of Technology & Engineering is organising its event, FOOTPRINTS, a national level technical festival, on the 19th, 20th and 21st of February 2010 More information on their official...
Why is the AC frequency in India to all households is limited to 50 Hz. Why is it 60 Hz in the USA and other countries?
just like every other indian the very mention of CRICKET brightens me up but i also love tennis.but when in comparison with cricket it takes a back seat.i just don't...
CEans, I'm thinking we should build a list of coolest [hottest] startups we know of. It can benefit all of us in immense ways - 1. New service launches. 2....
I am doing a paper on careers in electrical engineering, for this paper I need to interview someone that is currently working in this field. The guy I was origanly...