*Vending Machine* Coffee Lovers/Haters Club

CEans,

Lot of our folks either love the coffee produced by the vending machines or they just hate it. This club is for everyone who either hates or loves the vending machine coffee.

Tell us your reasons why you hate or love the coffee from the vending machines. List out advantages & disadvantages & also interesting discussions you've had in the tiny coffee room in your office.

☕☕☕☕☕☕

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I Hate the coffee from vending machines
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I love the coffee from vending machines.

The best way to explain is in my previous organization we a group of 5 people used to go to have coffee out of which 2 are girls.

So we used to have funny discussions.

There was a incident we all were having coffee I said a joke , one of the girl spitted coffee out on my manager .

Anyway coming to the discussion I love coffee from the vending machines, because i am living on coffee and coffee break is my life next to CE at office 😀

Ps. 1 question, there is a word to tell I (the word here) a joke.
    is the word played?? I am not sure!!! please share
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Reason I used to hate coffee from vending machine

1.more water , less milk powder.

I preferably prepare my own coffee with my own instant coffee powder on my desk or sometimes if I freak out heights I have the 'filter' denotion ( INDIAN ESPRESSO) 😁 in a container and carry it all the way to work to have unlimited supply of coffee through out the day!

Else i always have my rescue team ( GLORIA JEANS COFFEE MAKERS) who supply me with large coffee!

Final work! coffee from vending machine a BIG NO NO
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Although I prefer to make coffee on my own, but in the office where you don't really get much time (or space; unlike durga who, i guess has a mini kitchen setup in one of the drawers of her desk!!😁) to prepare coffee. That's when the vending machine comes to the rescue!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I like coffee so much..!

Whether it may be from vending machines or home made or anything.
  • safwan
    safwan
    its easy !! and time savy.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i do love coffee a lot but detest it when it is from a vending machine.the coffee has no original taste and tastes funny.but i am a big fan of the coffee my mom makes(not the 'instant' kind ones but the original filtered type.😀 😀 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    😁

[​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    I like coffee so much..!

Whether it may be from vending machines or home made or anything.
    Other forms of coffee creation are out of scope of this thread 😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    low quality and poorly made, yuck.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, I received a title for FYP,it's the use of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air condition system in the large building in comparison to conventional air conditioning system (chilled water).However,...
hi i am a automobile student i had gone through your project collection and i would like to do button operated gear shifting for two wheelers as my last year...
AutoIt is a freeware automation language for Microsoft Windows. In its earliest release, the software was primarily intended to create automation scripts (sometimes called macros) for Microsoft Windows programs but...
hello friends. i really need some good events to be organised in my college. so i would really appreciate if you can suggest me any.(except programming,lan gamming,quiz) plzz.. help me...
A good story with a good moral !!! A man feared his wife wasn’t hearing well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not...