Vehicle accident alerts to nearby hospitals and fire stations

Hello ppl!!! I am in a hurry in finalizing my project.... Can u tell me if "Vehicle accident alerts to nearby hospitals and fire stations" is a good choice... Please do notify if this already exists....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Daisykool8
    Hello ppl!!! I am in a hurry in finalizing my project.... Can u tell me if "Vehicle accident alerts to nearby hospitals and fire stations" is a good choice... Please do notify if this already exists....
    Yes it's a good project. Go ahead with it 😀
  • Daisykool8
    Daisykool8
    😀... Thank u..... Does it come under 'signal processing ' stream.....?
  • Sanoj Rajan
    Sanoj Rajan
    Its a very great project. And yeah, it might come under signal processing.

If you work on this project really hard, you might even score big and also some big party may confront you to buy your project.

Please keep on updating about your project developments.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The dual SIM smartphone, HTC Desire VC is now available in India with a price tag of Rs. 21999. The phone supports both GSM and CDMA networks making it one...
This is Dinesh N, I complete my BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) at KSR College of Enginering in the year 2012.My hobbies are reading novels and solving SUDOKU and finally I...
hi friend i am sulochana.i m post graduate with psychology and currently doing mca.work as a computer faculty.
why there is air gap present in between rotor and stator in every machine??what is the significance of having this???..
when a system is said to be stable according to control systems in terms ofpoles and zeros without referring imaginary axis?