Vector Institute - any idea how good they are?

Was going through the website of Vector Institute(www.vectorindia.org).
They have a very large list of recruiters(#-Link-Snipped-#) and their course structure for Embedded Systems looks quite promising.

I just want to know if anybody from here has studied at this institute or knows some relative/friend who has. Need to get a first hand account of this institute.

#-Link-Snipped-# Any idea about this one? Is it as good as C-DAC?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    AFAIK, they are not so good. They just created a lot of hype. If you've any friend in Hyderabad, you can ask him/her to go and talk to the current students. They can give you the best information regarding the situation but as far as what I've heard its not good.
  • oprime
    oprime
    Sadly I do not have any friends in Hydedrabad. That is why I am asking people who know about the institute.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We recently had a weekend debate where CEans participated in real time via CE Conference. It was an interesting event and all of us had a great time. I had...
CEans, Our earlier setup required CEans to login using different credentials to post their comments on our blog. However, the upgraded system solves that problem by allowing members to comment...
I am in my 4th year. So this year i have to start my undergrad thesis. My advisor suggested me any topic related rainfall. Suppose, Relation between Rainfall and river...
Fuel efficiency: 1000 passenger Km/liter.
Induction Heaters have literally become hosehold words. Huge numbers are sold all over the world. This century old Tesla (who else?) technology can be used for all sorts of lighting...