VC Business Plan Pitch / Presentation Experiences Sharing

I'm sure a lot of entrepreneurs and startup owners visit this section and I'm requesting all of you who've had an opportunity to present your business plan to the VCs to share your experiences. You may not share information about the VCs you pitched to; but you could tell us your experience of pitching.

Do we have anyone who's had the opportunity?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Take any field: politics, engineering, accountancy, etc; everywhere experienced people are at the top of the ladder but often the ideas lie with the freshers. So what really makes experience...
Actually GPS is using satellite services which don't need internet connection.But since relying only on GPS takes more time for locking the location we make use of internet. My doubt...
I observed that the handset cord of landlines are always culrly and the mounting cords are always straight. Is there any special reason so that the handset cords are curly?...
A while back we saw Microsoft trying to revive its Surface franchise of tablets with the introduction of an updated OS and new hardware. Even before Nokia was acquired by...
Nokia has launched three new smartphones in the Nokia Asha series today with Nokia Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503 at the Nokia World in Abu Dhabi. The Asha...