Call disp
Else
MsgBox "no record found"
End If
Exit Do
Loop
rs.MoveNext

End Sub
this is the search command codes. the problem is its not working . so please help mates. if it is wrong please correct it and give me a solution soon.

Replies

• zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    I have to forget to add this.... am using vb as a front end and oracle as a back end
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi zia.sepsis,

If you can show us your full code, I guess that will be more helpful. Anyways by that time try putting MsgBox at every step, the one will not print msgbox text will indicate the error at that line.

Let us know after trying it. 😀
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    shalini_goel14
    Hi zia.sepsis,

If you can show us your full code, I guess that will be more helpful. Anyways by that time try putting MsgBox at every step, the one will not print msgbox text will indicate the error at that line.

Let us know after trying it. 😀
    thanks shalini for your concern. i have got the solution for it 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about sharing the solution with us? I am sure lot of members will find it useful.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    zia.sepsis
    thanks shalini for your concern. i have got the solution for it 😁
    Hi zia.sepsis,

Good 😀.Please share your actual problem with solution here so that no one does that mistake again in future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there a specific direction of rotation for a 3 phase motor. Or can we allow the 3 phase motor to run in any direction.
When a 3 phase system is balanced, what will be the current in the neutral wire ?
Please help me somebody how to put integer into file. In variable 'mnozenje' I have the right numbers but in the file 'Weights.txt' I have this ĂĂĂȂāāĀ.With printf("%d",mnozenje); in the...
Those who want to be the first users of Windows7 by Microsoft, keep an eye on the following page - Welcome to Windows 7 You'll be able to download Windows...
The European Union has set up an anti-piracy naval operation to protect commercial vessels passing through the Gulf of Aden. Other countries, such as India, Iran, the United States and...