Varun Agrawal To The World

Hey there everybody at Crazy Engineers!
My name is Varun Agrawal and I am a student of Computer Science and Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Surat.
My interests include technology(but ofcourse 😛), reading, music, basketball and video games.
Hope to have good, lengthy and intricate discussions with all of you!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Varun 😀 I'm sure all CEans would love to have you participate in all the interesting discussions we've here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Varun. How you come to know about CE?
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome To CE varun!!
  • Varun Agrawal
    Varun Agrawal
    I don't actually remember how I found CE. I guess I was looking for a fix to a problem and a search led me here.
    Good thing it did! 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family, Varun! Hope to see you here often.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hey Varun, welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans, I need a help regarding my project. I am making a Weather forecasting system using Fuzzy logic and I am using Matlab for it. I wish to create...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ME THE DETAIL OF RADIOGRAPHY TEST ON FERROUS STRUCTURAL MATERIALS?
Hello everyone, i am still a student and working on a project. I want to ask questions here. And please be kind with me. I have a TFT display 470x272...
India's largest auto-maker, Marutu Suzuki is all set to launch the Ertiga MPV on April 12. While the company leads mostly in the small car segment, it now looks to...
Someone asked the question to me and I'm passing it on to all of you. Goa state has now the lowest petrol prices in India and that too by a...