Various fields in computer science.

Hello friends, I'm a computer science engineering student. I would like to know about various fields in the computer field. I likes programming. There are a lot of fields, like web programming,mobile application developing, network programming, Application development programming ,Image processing etc..
But i'm now thinking about where should i have to concentrate. I would like to know about the current industry demand and the future possibilities etc.. So please describe about various fields and their future possibilities.... Can we concentrate on all these fields...?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    In my opinion, it is the interest that matters! In this IT field u can rock in anything if u can master it. You can check out different fields, and then work hard on what u like best.
    Can we concentrate on all these fields...?
    , with an academic point of view and for clearing fundamentals, YES, but going deep and mastering all fields is quite difficult, so it is better to choose one for that purpose and master it.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually i tried writing the following programs the 'for' loop is giving the correct answer but 'while' loop is not compiling correctly .Can some body explain the following programs.I think...
Any more laws you think should be added? Fire away and I'll feature them in Part Two!
5 Days ago in FOSDEM 2013, HURD a GNU Micro-Kernel Project was presented. Richard Stallman founded GNU Micro Kernel Project in the year 1983 known as HURD. It is predicted...
HI All, Is anyone of us aware of any Framework that could be used for automation testing for devices i.e. smartphones & Tablets ? ( For example: For web testing...
By user oriented I mean a product that is people can and should use daily. Along with all the service oriented work we do, don't we have enough talent to...