Variable dc power supply 0-12Volts (1A or less)

my power supply just broke and I want to build my own power supply which can be adjusted by a potentiometer that outputs 0-12Volts and a current of 1A or below. can anyone give me a schematic diagram?? thanks.

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi, use Lm7812 and use 1Amp fuse in following circuit
    Dropbox - variable-power-supply-using-7805.PNG - Simplify your life
  • Ibe
    Ibe
    is it okay if I will be using 220V AC? because it is the standard here in the philippines
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes, You can use this circuit because,in this circuit we have bridge configuration as follows in the circuit...............no issues....
  • Ibe
    Ibe
    arunchary
    yes, You can use this circuit because,in this circuit we have bridge configuration as follows in the circuit...............no issues....
    big thanks sir!
  • Ibe
    Ibe
    okay, what diode should I use on the bridge rectifier?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    hi, you can use the diode 1n4007 or ready made bridge IC's are available like W10 so, you can replace with them also//...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FM, P. Chidambaram is presenting Union Budget 2013 in parliament. Let's discuss the highlights and good / bad things about the same. -Cb

Me

😁 Hi guyz... M sruti currently getin trained in CDAC, kolkata😁 Was njoying the chit chats for Yashyant Kanetkar... so joined u guyz...
Dear All, We have one user who is not able to use internet. I have changed the ip address , dns etc. but still it is not pinging, we have...
Hi Guys, This is Sreekumar, I'm a Network engineer posted in Bangalore (ttkhealthcareservices). I found this site through browsing seeking to interact with the best in the Business.
Hey guys.., Recently I have got a problem with microsoft excel..let me put as simple as i can,If i have a value in one cell (say k2) and also i...