Valuable suggestion: How to get selecred in a software company?

What an ECE student should to acquire to get selecred in a software company? And what are the industry requirements for him to learn? and how can he grow in a company?

And is it that a student gets more salary and knowledge only after completing MS(COMP)?

How an MS student is different from an ordinary in a company?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    P.tejaswi
    What an ECE student should to acquire to get selecred in a software company? And what are the industry requirements for him to learn? and how can he grow in a company?

And is it that a student gets more salary and knowledge only after completing MS(COMP)?

How an MS student is different from an ordinary in a company?
    Alright.

Most of the software, IT companies have their own selection process which normally consists of written tests, technical & HR interviews.

So, first of all, you'll have to be good at cracking the written tests (aptitude + technical). Prepare for aptitude tests (simple math & logic questions) and technical (C/C++, programming basics, ECE Basics etc.). Interviewers expect you to know the basics of whatever you have learned during four years of your engineering studies.

I'm assuming you jumped into engineering for the heck of getting into software company. Anyway. Salary is a function of your work - experience & performance of your company. Do not relate it to your education. Being an engineer is sufficient.

MS studies do not make a person 'extra-ordinary'. Its the love & passion of technology that will make the difference. MS studies will expose you to in depth knowledge of computer technology. But its useless if you don't have real love for the technology.

Assuming that you just want to make more money, I recommend you to go for MBA from any of top 10 colleges in any country. That increases your chances of making more money than your college friends.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

All the best.
  • P.tejaswi
    P.tejaswi
    what is the min money req to MS?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends... 😛I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. 😀At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to...
What to do exactly in microcontroller based data acquisition system for measurement time display of physical quantity such as temp,pressure,level dispacement flow & humidity😕
Hey... I need some information on Zigbee technology.....any gud links.......... n if at all i could get any idea for a B.E. project on zigbee....it wud be gr8..... Thnx...
hey ppl.. i need sum ideas fr final year projects in electronics field....plz help me...i hav 4 days only
Hi all, I just want to share data among processes in the same computer. To do this I have: 1) sockets (since I want to share data in same computer,...