Vacany for Mechanical Engineer @xyntech

Expertise: Candidate should have knowledge of Strainers & Filters (Eg:“Y”,Conical,Basket,Duplex & ‘T” type).
CAD qualified & able to submit drawings as per customer requirement.
Pressure drop calculations.
Preparing BOM for the sales orders.
Prompt in replying & giving feedback to customer

Expertise: Candidate should be smart &have the marketing skills.
Knowledge & Costing of Level Guages (Reflex, Transparent, Tubular & Magnetic) & Level Switch.
CAD qualified & able to submit drawings as per customer requirement.
Preparing BOM for the sales orders.
Prompt in replying & giving feedback to customer.

Expertise: Candidate should have knowledge of Quality requirements of an ISO company. Able to carry out TPI & IBR Inspection.
Should know the ASME Standard.

Contact us: Mail your complete profile on #-Link-Snipped-# mentioning subject as "NISAN-".

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looking at the performance of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in Delhi elections, I believe we can very well treat it as a startup in the domain of politics. AAP began...
Whenever we talk about a better bike design; the most ignored part is the pedals. The cyclists may know that it's a very important part of the bike and we...
So, today I woke up thinking about the most creative, fun and interesting ways to hire people for a startup or a big company and started browsing about it. I...
iBall has been steadily launching a host of new smartphones in the Indian market. The latest entry from the company is iBall Andi 5.5N2 Quadro - an Android 4.2 Jelly...
Qualcomm today announced a new 64-bit chipset for mobile phones that are high-volume and entry-level. Called the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, here we have a chipset developed using the 28nm process...