Using SMS text / language other than English is *NOT* allowed on CE

CEans,

Remember that, CrazyEngineers is an international forum. You are in the company of the best and the brightest engineers from all over the world including engineering students & enthusiasts to professionals with over 40 years of experience.

As a protocol, we all use English to communicate with each other on CE. These discussions are open to all. Therefore you are requested not to -
  1. Use any language other than English.
  2. Use SMS Text [viz. gr8, u, 4eva, ppl etc.]
while posting on CE Forums.

We don't mind banning the mavericks who love to break the rules.

Replies

• abhiraut
    abhiraut
    Thats an excellent idea buddy.but i think those who are used to it will definitely take some time to get use to this rule.hope you will kind hearted to them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its all about Good Habits , you know ๐Ÿ˜ . I don't think its 'difficult' to revert back to what we were taught in school.

As I see, only the Indian members use SMS text. Not sure what could be the reason.
  • mohsin230761
    mohsin230761
    hello..... to every one.... i'm new to this so i need all of you to please guide me in all means...
    i'll try my best to follow all the rules.... thank u...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are ignoring the rules, mohsin. Read the rules again, SMS text is NOT allowed on CE Forums.

'u' becomes 'you', 'i' becomes 'I' , etc.
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    hi all!!!
    sorry once again i really didn't know i will surely implement what is being said but it takes some time as i got used to short cut terminolgy
    my sincere apology Mr.The_big_K
  • zainab783
    zainab783
    i am also smile on this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me in this topic? My project is based on ADSP vs Microprocessor.
Hey all, I'm Prabakar Naidu @ pRaBhU, currently in my final year of Electronics & Communications Engineering from AUCE, Visakhapatnam, AP India. I came to know about CE while searching...
Hiiii everybody, Why do we need a Probe-Long-Term in Anti Jam Communication System? It connects the side information to the channel. Someone please explain. Thank you..
i want some thing from elec. n comm. bakgrnd......... project based on elec. ckts....
hi friends i am an electronics and communications 4th year student. i need some seminar topics with all data collected in doc of pdf . i have my seminar on...