we CEans why cant we give the CE id's instead of gmail id's
i think this will be as indirect publicity
and many will know about CE by that
i had just got this idea when my english lab faculty asked us for our id's
and i implemented by giving my CE id

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's the original idea why we created CE Network Ids. It was too boring to see engineers using 'unprofessional' ideas (like - loverboy342@gmail,dot,com) for their resumes and while applying to companies.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @biggie: but how many know about your idea why you had created it
    many were created i think but in my view most of them use it for only CE itself but not in pubic id's
    i mean in colleges and many other educational sites
    so why dont we change this phase
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I thought it was obvious. 😒
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It is obvious.I have given my CE ids to few of my friends.It is not like that I want to publicize CE but I think ,it is good to keep my original gmail id personal.Many people bother me on gmail though by sending spams.
    While on CE id we know biggie wont sell our information to others,so I have started using it as my professional id. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep - professional use is what it's meant for. Plus we've only limited CE Network Ids at our disposal so everyone should claim them as long as they last.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @ishu: i dont mean to publicize it i am saying that many dont know about CE even though they surf net
    so this may make them to know we are crazy and we can make them crazy so we even can do it for our friends to become crazy engineers hehehe

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone, This is chetan. As many of you might know that, in 2015 UK government will be spending 75% on maintenance of old bridges and only 25% on building...
CEans, Our VoiCE authors have been contributing great articles, tips and knowledge on VoiCE -our official blog. I'm sure many of you are regular readers of VoiCE. It would be...
Just thought of creating a new thread here to showcase my project. Hope you will find it useful. Just an introduction here, Virtual 8085 is an interpreter for the 8085...
Guys, Let's suppose we have a RLC series circuit feeded by tension source initially with no energy stored. When we apply an unitary step of tension at t=0 at the...
If you are given a chance to change a single situation of you from the past. What situation would it be??? and why you choose that???