Useful websites related to aviation?

CAn anyone tell me some useful sites related to aviation.........

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Aviation, with the current practice of calling it aerospace engineering, is a vast field starting with microlight aircraft the size of a dragon fly to giant aircraft capable of seating nearly 800 people. There is just too much info on various aspects.Some one may be able to help if you can narrow down your question to some specific aspects.
  • punitbansal
    punitbansal
    I want to just get updates related to aviation..........what is going on around the world of aviation.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    punitbansal
    I want to just get updates related to aviation..........what is going on around the world of aviation.
    We regularly cover all engineering topics (including aviation) through CrazyEngineers VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gkaero
    gkaero
    #-Link-Snipped-#😀​
  • Nachko
    Nachko
    #-Link-Snipped-#

😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A cursory search for the keywords 'The Food Thread' on this forum didn't reveal anything similar , hence starting this. Well this thread takes inspiration from the LOL Thread ,...
Guys I felt the paper very easy.I think it was easy then last year also.May be the cut off of this year will me 31 marks. I am getting 45...
We design and develop everything you think of as a machine - from supersonic fighter jets to bicycles to toasters. And We are praised as Mechanical Engineers ! ! !...
Hey guys... What are the softwares needed for analysis of a Weldment? Any free softwares?
I know diamond is the hardest MINERAL known to man but is there any other material that is harder?