Useful website to know the concepts of VLSI chip design

Hi Enthusiastic Engineers,

Greetings.

A website dedicated for VLSI chip designers has information regarding chip design flows/architectural thoughts/ some tips and toes what Designers need to keep in mind while designing .

visit the website [Link Edited]

"Praise the Lord"

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vlsichipdesigne
    Hi Enthusiastic Engineers,

Greetings.

A website dedicated for VLSI chip designers has information regarding chip design flows/architectural thoughts/ some tips and toes what Designers need to keep in mind while designing .

visit the website [Link Edited]

"Praise the Lord"
    vlsichipdesigne - please get in touch with me at admin[at]crazyengineers[dot]com if you want to advertise on CE. We currently do not allow advertisement. The best way to advertise is to have a link to your website in your signature.

-The Big K-
  • rose1221
    rose1221
    anybody having vlsi books plz post

im student Masters student in griffith university brisbane
    im doing my masters here in VLSI
    im looking for soft copies of VLSI books
    please friends post them if u have
    i hope u will accept my request
    Thanking U ALL
    Rose1221
  • ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    Re: anybody having vlsi books plz post

rose1221
    Thanking U ALL
    Rose1221
    Tell me if you want some specific ones...i have a few on my comp and you get many of the famous ones as torrents...mail me if you want.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

ankitvirmani
    Tell me if you want some specific ones...i have a few on my comp and you get many of the famous ones as torrents...mail me if you want.
    Ankit, it would be nice if you could upload the books on #-Link-Snipped-# & post the links here. So that others can download them. 😀

-The Big K-
  • ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    I would have loved that but i have one on my comp-its a wonderful book on semiconductors-i have downloaded the entire site...and about the others, we can find them easily on the torrent sites(if we know which one we want).dont have them on my comp...😔
  • Mayhem
    Mayhem

rose1221
    Thanking U ALL
    Rose1221
    Hey Rose,
    Taking this thread to a compeltely different note....i am final year student doin electonincs and eletrical engineering and am thinking about doin my ms in VLSI...so if could tell more about how it is....how are the jobs ( more specically what are the jobs)...what made u take up a masters in this field and what you think are the core competencies one requieres to take up a masters in VLSI....i would really appreciate your view as i am really confused about this
  • sniper
    sniper
    waiting for Rose Reply to Mayhem 😀

Please Tell Me Something about VLSI in real Life.. i mean Wht are da opportunities ?
  • prashantgupta
    prashantgupta
    hi,
    all my friends
    can give me name of some vlsi desgning centers ,which give the traning on vlsi designing.
    i do'nt want to do MS.
    but want to go in vlsi desiging field.
    plz give some centers in INDIA.

at present iam doing ENGG. ,(final year) in (ele. & comm. branch).
  • vlsichipdesigne
    vlsichipdesigne
    hi,

the training institutes related to vlsi in bangalore
    1. sandeepani institute
    2. TTM

Best regards,
    vlsichipdesigne
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    (were all the details related to vlsi domain can be found)
  • yashodha
    yashodha
    hi friends. I am an electronics & communication engineer. i am very much intreasted in VLSI chip designing. what courses should i do. Are there any consultancys in hyderabad which could put me in a right path

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Wat will be the use of delegates other than asynchronus execution of a function.........???? - daya
hi i am bhanu prakash maiya from indore in 2nd year of ECE i want to do summer traning to gain some experience plz suggest me some bhanu
Hi, I am a software professional, simultaneously preparing for the MBA. I plan to appear in CAT and few other examinations this year. During my preparation, I came across this...
Hello, CEans! i am using Windows XP Professional and my system configuration was D94GZIS with 3Ghz Dual core processor and having 1GB of RAM and 160GB (SATA) Seagate HDD and...
paging is different from segmentation so what is the main difference between them