Useful website for CAT prep - provide free mock tests!

Hi,

I am a software professional, simultaneously preparing for the MBA. I plan to appear in CAT and few other examinations this year.

During my preparation, I came across this useful website, examzbuddy (#-Link-Snipped-#) that provides FREE ONLINE TEST SERIES. Each time I log in, it generates a new and challenging questions paper based on patterns in previous years. The tests durations are also quite flexible varying from 20, 40 or 60 minutes. They also provide a challenge of clearing various difficulty levels from level A to level I.

At the end of the test, useful analysis of all the questions is provided. Also, there is a comparison between all the tests we attempt overtime.

Guys, you may like to check out this site at least for once if you are preparing for CAT, MAT or other MBA competitive exams.

Regards
Dimple

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dimple
    Hi,

I am a software professional, simultaneously preparing for the MBA. I plan to appear in CAT and few other examinations this year.

During my preparation, I came across this useful website, examzbuddy (#-Link-Snipped-#) that provides FREE ONLINE TEST SERIES. Each time I log in, it generates a new and challenging questions paper based on patterns in previous years. The tests durations are also quite flexible varying from 20, 40 or 60 minutes. They also provide a challenge of clearing various difficulty levels from level A to level I.

At the end of the test, useful analysis of all the questions is provided. Also, there is a comparison between all the tests we attempt overtime.

Guys, you may like to check out this site at least for once if you are preparing for CAT, MAT or other MBA competitive exams.

Regards
    Dimple
    This is a form of advertising. Please refrain from posting advertisements.

-The Big K-
  • amareshmeta
    amareshmeta
    hi everybody

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, CEans! i am using Windows XP Professional and my system configuration was D94GZIS with 3Ghz Dual core processor and having 1GB of RAM and 160GB (SATA) Seagate HDD and...
paging is different from segmentation so what is the main difference between them
I'm a new CEan and I'm having problems introducing myself. Could somebody direct me or give me a link to some solution to this problem.I'm expecting some kind of form...
I'm new with parrallel port programming and I would like to obtain Simple introductory lecture material for this course.Could any one of you be having any links to such material...
Hello Friends! 1) I can prepare DOS bootable and Windows 98 bootable cds but i am not able to prepare windows xp cd. I tried two to three times but...