Use of plastics in crack control

use of plastics in crack control...

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    S.NAFEESA FARHANA
    use of plastics in crack control...
    Alright, so what ?
    Kindly write in detail about what kind of help you want from CE Community. The thread title & even content makes no sense.
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    ya...we can use plastic bags with the tar to make roads which ll give have long life without any cracks..but it has a fault that i couldn't penetrate water through it..
  • S.NAFEESA FARHANA
    S.NAFEESA FARHANA
    whether v can use it for cracks in buildings?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today first time 3 times consecutively after 2 hours there was Power cut-ff. I noticed that during Power cut-off I wasn't able to use packet data. When Packet data option...
Yes Initiallly I thought that this gearbox resembles CVT and it was a copycat of CVT but on reading the full explanation given by them,I hope you will be also...
With the launch new PS Vita, Sony had shown its commitment in keeping the mobile gaming console alive and with the next product Sony aims at bringing gaming and video...
Opera understands that browsing on your iPad has never been a smooth sailing experience for anyone. So to make sure that the iPad gets the browser ‘it deserves’ it has...
Happy Engineers Day - is the title of CrazyEngineers' essay competition on the occasion of Engineers Day in India. This thread is meant only for the official essay entries for...