Use of nanotechnology in road construction?

As you can guess, I'm getting very curious about the road construction technology. I stumbled upon an old article that talked about usage of "Zycosoil" Nano-Technology in road construction. The technology is said to cut down on the overall cost of construction and drastically improve the load bearing capacity of the road. An Indian company holds a patent to this technology.

The technology eliminates the need of laying a stone layer while constructing the load and this makes the road very cost effective. Would love to hear more thoughts on this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was thinking about the instant booting operating systems and the first thought that popped up in my mind is that given the speed of RAM; what if we store...
The Facebook fans with the over-priced devices from Apple may head over to the iTunes store in your macbooks or iMacs and update the facebook messenger app to version 2.0....
I remember whenever I visited campuses for recruiting candidates for the company I worked for, the most often and obvious question was "What's the salary package you're offering?". While it's...
hey frndss i m from mechanical ... i want ur help regarding any workshop or event related to automobile or some creative machinary which has a desirable use to the...
Microsoft has officially opened registration for new Windows 7 users (who purchase Windows 7 PC between June 2, 2012 – January 31, 2013) to upgrade to Windows 8. Microsoft is...