Use of Lightining

Hello Friends,
Can anyone tell me how we can make a lightining arrester and also if there is any modern technique by which we can use lightining or either by using large number of resistors we can distribute the high voltage? Plz help me

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, I want to make a magnetic card writer and a reader separately. My aim is to make a homemade security system in which I want to keep my...
I will give some craziest and mind hunter mathemetical quests. If you thinking that I am genius in mathemetics then prove your skills here, Mind Crasher Challenge 1 : Once...
hey.... i hv jus completed my BE in instrumentation from the mumbai university.. at present i hv got placed in a company but it is a new company... could u...
Hello, I am new to Ansys, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can provide Ansys structural not only with the loads, but also with a specific stiffness matrix...
Hello Ceans, Please Follow this Particular Format to Post your Topic if you are asking for the Training. [B]Branch: College Name: Your preferred Location For Training: Interested Field:[/B]So if you...