Use of Android Phones in Road Projects by Bihar Government

It’s in news that the Bihar Government will start using Android devices to help engineers control the road construction work from their district headquarters. The work is expected to begin from 24th of January 2011. According to various news sources, about eight executive and assistant engineers will receive android phones for the assessment of the [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are rumors that Motorola might be the first company to launch Dual SIM Android mobile in India called Motorola Glam XT 800. The phone will support GSM+CDMA network. The...
As the title says, this is just a thought. We get CE real time notifications as alert boxes. Can this be converted to floating pop ups which doesn't interfere with...
Hello i have question i search it but i couldn't find it . i have a project about computer network.so i decide to design an ids i have about 2...
😁 Wishing CEan EternalThinker aka Rahul a very happy birthday and a successful year ahead. 🎉 🎉
I'm making one form using php, so validation is using PHP too, I m posting the value in the same form and then trying to insert into mysql..look below.. I...