Use FireFox, Chrome, Opera Or Safari To Browse CE. Say NO to Internet Explorer.

CEans,

When we upgraded CE nearly an year ago; we took a hard decision of not supporting Internet Explorer browser. We've found that Internet Explorer does not adhere to web standards and has remained a buggy software throughout its development.

The web has evolved and the web browsers have quickly adopted to the new Internet. Sadly, Microsoft's Internet Explorer has been a disappointing experience.

I strongly recommend all our members and guest visitors to use any of the modern browsers like "Firefox", "Google Chrome", "Apple Safari" or "Opera" to browse CE.

Discuss this announcement in following thread: -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement Here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...afari-browse-ce-say-no-internet-explorer.html
Veena who is the sister-in-law of Ashok, is the daughter-in-law of Kalyani. Dheeraj is the father of Sudeep who is the only brother of Ashok. How Kalyani is related to...
The distance between Station Atena and Station Barcena is 78 miles. A train starts from Atena towards Barcena. A bird starts at the same time from Barcena straight towards the...
hai friends i am in search of papers based on energy production using waste materials ,vegetable waste etc .i am in need of all the papers regarding this topic pls...
If the Interviewer asks you the below questions, what's your answer? 1. Why are you here? In the sense, Why are you knocking on my door, rather than someone else's...