USB for tv sets using av i/o pins

Hello i m final year student of electronics engg. I m searching for projects. Can anybody help me? I have some ideas----
1. USB jack for TV to play media directly from pen-drive.
2. provide external memory to record TV and then play it afterwards.

can TV-tuner card information will be helpfull?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE yo9221 !

This one is really good idea for the final year project.

yes from the TV-tuner card you will get the information like how to interfce your TV with USB and what extra circuitry you may need.. have a look at TV-tuner card and if possible then please also post the conclusion that you get from TV-tuner card and also try to post update on this forum so it will be helpful to other members and also you will get guidance from other Ceans !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Match each word in the first column with its definition in the second column. 1. incandescent------------a. increase 2. incantation--------------b. make very angry 3. incense-----------------c. beginning 4. incessant---------------d. chant 5. incipient----------------e....
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Here are the nine digits. Can you arrange the nine digits in order from left to right and + or -...
Do you think that "TV and the INTERNET will Eliminate Tourism." 😕😕😕
People often look for similarities, even between very different things, and even when it is unhelpful or harmful to do so. Instead, a thing should be considered on its own...
Hello friend's I have a question. A boy takes 10 minutes to move 100kg rice from position A to position B. how much time taken by 600boys to do this...