USB Drive problem i used my usb as boot drive, now i can't use this as normal drive though i formatted it many times. Does anyone know?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#‍ . Could you give us some more detail about the operating system and what kind of formatting did you use? FAT or NTFS or something different? 

• dinesh nath
    dinesh nath

thanks #-Link-Snipped-#‍ , it has solved 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - It'd be really nice of you to share the solution that worked. I'm sure we'll have plenty of engineers who're looking for similar help. They'll thank you for your fix. 

• dinesh nath
    dinesh nath

actually i used it as boot drive so after that i formatted it , but it become only 500kb size though it was 32Gb then i formatted again and again but didn't work.

then i tried to do something with disc manager then i saw it made three partition in three drives and only one of them were located then i located all and merge into one drive 

and it worked 

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have appeared for BE CSE. Looking next for appearing for C CAT exam 2018 June attempt for PG Diploma. Please any one give me idea about preparation for this...
I want C-DAC CCAT papers for preparing for the exam ,please send me the papers with solution.
Guys, my native is rajasthan and we have 20 acre of mehendi farm and cutting it is a labor intense job and cost lot of money due to which it...