US Will Be at the Forefront in Disruption of Manufacturing

Quote:
Just as booksellers and the recording industry were completely disrupted by digitization, the manufacturing industry is experiencing the beginning a complete revamping, according to Klaus Heimrich, member of the managing board of Siemens.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thank you so much sir.Infact Iam in search for a good topic for the tech fest .the focus theme is energy technologies.one of my professor suggested the topic raspberry pi3.As...
Hello guys, I want to know about electrical engineering jobs,one of my frnd completed BE electrical with distinction....And she needs a job very urgently.If any budy knows the opening or...
For the past three years we have noticed the sudden surge of Motorola smartphones with a new avatar and a trending tag Moto (some letter eg. E, G). Although rejuvenated...
A couple of years ago, we featured Helpshift CTO Baishampayan Ghose on Founders Circuit and this time, we are back with the startup's CEO - Mr. Abinash Tripathy in an...
Inspired by nature, the world of science has put a greater emphasis on the mysterious bio-adhesive phenomenon experienced in zoological and biological species that might deliver impactful instruments for the...