Urgent:Want a help for ideas of technical(computer science) events

I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    There can be lot of events
    1 debugging
    2 overnight progeramming
    3 simple creationg of webpage on a specific topic..
    4 javabeans
    and lot more
  • Tanishka
    Tanishka
    Thanks dear bt these ideas are very common and i wanted some ideas that can prove interesting as well as education and knowledge based .Well thanks for the help
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    okk something interesting hmmm
    if u want like paper presentation
    extempore.,
    1 virus hunting...it will be interesting ..ie launch some virus in computer ...u ask the participant to recover the computer.
    like say a virus remove desktop..u will be asked to recover how will u do ...>???
    2 trouble shooting ...ie u will be asked to rename recycle bin...make shut down invisible
    i hope it will be interesting
  • shwetha adiga
    shwetha adiga
    I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Treasure hunt??? That's the special stuff in my college...
  • Reya
    Reya
    How about informal googly??
    praveena211
    How about informal googly??
    What's that?
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    graphical designing 😀
    Poster Designing & Web Designing... 😀
  • rajesh_s
    rajesh_s
    animations using Powerpoint presentations....i think it might be interesting
    rajesh_s
    animations using Powerpoint presentations....i think it might be interesting
    At the same time, animations shouldn't be too dominant.
  • ranba lambhate
    ranba lambhate
  • Pavan Kumar Tanguturi
    Pavan Kumar Tanguturi

I am student of computer science department.I want to conducts technical events in our campus which aren't like the seminars or the classes taken by the lectures.We want some extra simple events which are useful in future purpose.Such like plz suggest some events

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i've listened about creating a bootable disk from a installed OS on a computer many times ,but i've never ever seen it yet . could any one tell me the...
Hi to everybody. I am a newbie here and I am looking for anything relating to bluetooth headset. I am an engineer holding a degree in electronics and communication. I...
First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am an engineering student who is about to be graduated and thus I am searching for graduation project ideas, especially...
Dear all, I need to design a centrifugal blower of backward curved blades which has the capacity of 3000m3/h,@ 1 inch static pressure. For this i would like to know...
hi...here are some GATE papers. hope that they will help you.. ..Previous years GATE Papers for Download, Streams EC, EE, ME, CS, IT, IN, ME, CE, Discuss previous GATE Papers...