Urgently needed plz

hi.. i am doing a project on texture analysis.. can u provide me a code for calculating GLCM manually?? I am not able to do it..

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Is this what you need?
    [​IMG]

The image used is excerpted from Path 41, Row 25 of Landsat 7 ETM+, acquired on 4 September 1999. This is an area in the Rocky Mountain Foothills near Waterton National Park, Alberta, Canada. The western edge of the image contains steep slopes and deep valleys. To the east are both grassland and annual crops, mostly grains. The eastern area is dissected by numerous small streams or "coulees." This image provides a variety of textures and edges.

All textures have been calculated using the red band.

Two areas have been circled in all images to make comparisons easy.

Buttons above provide links to details about each calculation and the equations used.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've been relying on the fossil fuels for a long time now and it seems that most of the world's problem - economical & health-related seems to be a direct...
a few guidelines to follow for the bridge design. This includes following steps: 1. Understand purpose 2. Site navigation 3. Materials Selection 4. Design Standards and Codes.
Good evening everybody. I 've just managed to register and was wondering that I will make a little offtopic here. If I posted to the wrong category, moderation, please move...
hi i study communication Engineer last year i want to make my graduation project about Wireless under water Is this a good graduation project ?? can some one help me...