Urgently need coding (MATLAB image processing)

hi...

I have a ieee paper..

"#-Link-Snipped-#" published in the year 2007..... by Wen, Z.Y. Fraser, D. Lambert, A. Li, H.D.
New South Wales Univ., Canberra

#-Link-Snipped-#

So i need coding for algorithm mentioned in above paper to accompolish my final year project....

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• damuvenkatesh
    damuvenkatesh
    hi...

I have a ieee paper..

"#-Link-Snipped-#" published in the year 2007..... by Wen, Z.Y. Fraser, D. Lambert, A. Li, H.D.
    New South Wales Univ., Canberra

#-Link-Snipped-#

So i need coding for algorithm mentioned in above paper to accompolish my final year project....

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you made any efforts on your own? If yes, please share with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one help me in acquiring knowledge about the institutions that provide marine engineering courses(6 months or 1 year) and also with 100% placement, for engineering graduates, specifically Electrical...
With Microsoft learning to enhance its security and reduce the number of bugs in its various softwares, hackers have moved to new target This year the most loved product of...

Hi

I am doing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering(third year). I saw a few forums in CE which was very knowledgeable. I wanted to learn something and have fun. I wish to...
Addendum: To avoid further embarrassment from members asking for project ideas, I'm closing this thread. Those who are serious about asking questions to Seth Godin, please email your questions to...
This is HOW Amitabh Bachchan became AURO ... The most Herculean task about the latest release PAA was transforming a 67-year old Amitabh Bachchan into 13-year old child Auro, suffering...