Urgent: Racing car parts and design

Hello

my brother has an interview for a project on racing car design similar to F1
I need your help to guide what he should read study and prepare

can you suggest some good sites for this or post anything you know related to racing car design and parts the mechanism invoved or any current news regarding this

Do share what you know

thanks in advance

its urgent

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Please help
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    i just know that there was a big change in the design of the car. they've introduced some part(i dont know the nae. sorry!!) which absorbs the during breaking and then it give back to car later. so, the power loss during breaking is minimized.
    just google it man. u 'll find a lot of info abt it.
    you can ue the search term "f1 car design change"
  • gohm
    gohm
    It sounds like your brother is not prepared for his interview if he is unfamiliar with design and current trends. The most he can do at this late point is surf & study on the internet.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    It's a Big see mate have a look in aerodynamic model design too it's too important...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me what is SSID and for which purpose it used?
i am a bit confused about ip address. In cmd my ip address is 192.168.***.*** but when i goto site whatismyipadress.com it shows something like 122.161.***.*** .what is this and...
hiiiiiiii any one tell me, how can i develop a multilingual web application with JSP/SERVLET.Please answer me as soon as possible.......๐Ÿ˜ viswas kumar email id
Hello fellow engineers! Name: Jason *Engineering Trade: Aerospace Location: US, West Coast *Occupation: New Grad. Had a nice job lined up straight out of college until they announced massive layoffs...
Can any body suggest me literature about foulig factors for various fludis