Urgent need required for info about capgemini

My dear guys,
I am 8th semester ECE student. This saturday (18th Dec), Capgemini is coming to our institute for placement. I am interested in communication engg, Computer networking etc. To me capgemini seems to be software compny. Now anybody can suggest me whether I should take up job or not. I wanna inform you that I am not interested in s/w field. Can anybody inform me that waht kind of work an EC guy has to do in Capgemini?

Thanks in advannce
๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chirag_kotadia
    My dear guys,
    I am 8th semester ECE student. This saturday (18th Dec), Capgemini is coming to our institute for placement. I am interested in communication engg, Computer networking etc. To me capgemini seems to be software compny. Now anybody can suggest me whether I should take up job or not. I wanna inform you that I am not interested in s/w field. Can anybody inform me that waht kind of work an EC guy has to do in Capgemini?

Thanks in advannce
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    The best way to confirm whether they're hiring candidates for software engineering jobs is through your college's Placements Department. If you are not interested in Software, why even think of appearing for their recruitment drive? I personally feel sick to see Electronics, Electrical, Metallurgy and all non-computer engineers working in software field. I was one for whole ~4 years! ๐Ÿ˜

I guess CG would offer mostly coding/testing jobs.
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    Thanks sir,
    but as this company is visiting for the very first time our department has no info about it. I visited the website of Capgemini and found that there is a telecom sector but i am unable to get any info about it and the doubt still remains that so we ec guys need to work on software in this company.. Sir as you said that it works on s/w only but I found telecom field so does this company provide work in that field.

Really appreciate your involvement sir,
    Thanks,
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chirag_kotadia
    Thanks sir,
    but as this company is visiting for the very first time our department has no info about it. I visited the website of Capgemini and found that there is a telecom sector but i am unable to get any info about it and the doubt still remains that so we ec guys need to work on software in this company.. Sir as you said that it works on s/w only but I found telecom field so does this company provide work in that field.

Really appreciate your involvement sir,
    Thanks,
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    The company mostly hires engineers for coding/testing related jobs. If you are looking for a hardcore telecom job; I doubt CG is the best company.

PS: Any Capgemini Employees reading this thread?
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    Ok sir,
    Thanks.

If there is anybody from Capgemini please help me out....๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anyone can say me importance of PLC(programming in logic circuit) course &does it necessarily important for electrical engineering students....plz reply me the details about PLC course.
The Colosseum - the greatest amphitheatre of the antiquity - was built in Rome, Italy, about 1920 years ago. It is considered an architectural and engineering wonder, and remains as...
The word ABHIYAAN derives its origin from Sanskrit language, meaning "MISSION". We have taken a mission, a mission to create an Ocean of Knowledge. The Ocean is ready to expand;...
I need a pwm signal to alter the light intensity of 3 LEDs generated from a parallel port .the putvalue command requires us to provide all of 3 values of...
Following video compares both the tablets. Take a look - [video=youtube;LYivabHHj9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYivabHHj9g[/video]