Urgent: Need information regarding Hospitals

Ok friends, I need your help.
My Friend's Friend needs help regarding information on any Charitable Organizations or Hospitals which does LIVER transplantation at a minimal cost. He is currently in Bengaluru, India. I'm qouting the email I received. I appreciate your help. 😀

Dear All,
One of my Friend is in a Critical State fighting for LIFE. He needs LIVER transplantation as early as possible.
His current state is not due to any of current society’s fashions like Drinking, Smoking etc. His LOVE for Pets brought him down.
His Pet Dog delivered few puppies sometime back. He distributed Puppies among his friends and relatives. But one Puppy was very ill and he kept it with him. Few days later Puppy died due to LIVER infection.
Unfortunately, the infection spread to him and deteriorated his LIVER within few days. The cost of his operation is beyond manageable to his family and friends.
Please help us giving information on any Charitable Organizations or Hospitals which does surgery at minimal costs.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i m thinking to join oasis training institute @ pune for embedded training...suggestions abt the institute and if had any other please lemme knw....
Name: Mohammed Sadiq MC *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Malappuram, Kerala, India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Facebooking, Travelling, Chatting, Football, *Aim in life: To be happy alweiz.. 😀 *I...
hello friends. i need help in the project using JAVA-MATLAB connectivity. here, the interface is created in JAVA and MATLABis used for mathematical processing. here, JAVA interface is created by...
Skype has just launched a new update for the Windows OS and the latest 5.8 update offers HD calling and group screen sharing and so on. Check out our latest...
Watch the video here: https://www.viddler.com/v/db5d5f12 See their workspace and ideas. 😀