UR 110 By URWERK – An Exotic Watch

First look at this new Gizmo makes you believe that it’s unreal or that it belongs to some sci-fi movie. The new bizarre UR-110 uses planetary gear arrangement for both hour and minute indication by revolving satellite. It displays the time on the right side of the watch with the satellites following a vertical arc [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey hi, m a student of final year b.tech (electronics and instrumentation) i need help 4 my project. who ever i ask 4 help they ask for the circuit but...
I bought a Micromax Q75 last November. I bought it after a very good friend of mine said that he has bought Q7 and it has got a very nice...
We regularly take interviews of our active CEans through: Know Your CEan It's time we continue the legacy in 2011. 😉 I would like if all of you could suggest...
iBall Sleec is slimmest QWERTY mobile phone in India. The phone features shake sensor to let you change music or wallpaper with a shake. Sleec has 1.3 MP enhanced camera...
My fyp title will be as shown above. Currently I'm still figuring out what kind of system to be used for my project. The idea seems really simple; at a...