UPS - Uninterruptible power supply for Raspberry Pi

DGP submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - PiUPS is Uninterruptible Power Supply & Portable Power for Raspberry Pi or Arduino. PiUPS runs on 3

Raspberry Pi is a small single board Linux computer that's usually connected to a power source and, hence, limited to desk use. So we invented PiUPS, a portable power supply for Raspberry Pi that allows you to go wherever you want, without power interruption. Not only does PiUPS provide power, it's also smart. It can send events and data to your Pi, like low battery, battery voltages and current levels. You can even configure your Pi to act on those events.

We launched PiUPS on Kickstarter...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Miki Oracle
    Miki Oracle
    Hi DGP,

Quite excited about this project, will you keep it open for the young kids like to learn. Would be more than happy to get this done like an DIY for my pi.

Congrats

Miki

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kurt Olsen submitted a new project: Amperage Pedal - MIDI Controller for guitarists - Guitarists need knobs - it's that simple. The Amperage Pedal allows guitarists to bring a laptop...
Stop calling yourself a robo-fanatic if you haven't seen the commercial aired by Germany's Kuka Robotics. The commercial is a duel between the Kuka industrial robot and Timo Boll, the...
Singapore might be the first nation to launch the heterogeneous network (HetNet) across the country to offer users of mobile data with seamless switching between cellular (3G or 4G) and...
Flipkart seems to be working on their own branded smartphone; reports BGR India. It's being learned that the company is now in talks with various chipset makers and might have...
Do you think Indian companies hiring process is outdated now? i.e Group Discussion (A Major Elimination Round) and all This happened with me during my engineering days when I was...