Upload Time Tables of Various Examinations

We can all use CE uploading the time tables i.e. Exam schedules for all semesters of all Exams. In addition to B.E. /B.Tech examinations we can cover all pre-entrance and post-graduate examinations schedules too.

If you get concrete information about the time-table of any exam, please upload it in a new thread with appropriate title on the forum.
This will be very helpful to thousands of engineers.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess this idea is not well received. I think if we upload the time tables of all the examinations, be it CCNA certification or UPSC exam, it will great to have one-stop section that has all the time tables we need.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finding the correct video from the millions of YouTube videos has become a cumbersome task. Share tips and tricks you know to find exactly right video. 😀
Hi friend, I am Mannu from India and new for this forum, Thanks
Meet Dan from Driver Software R&D. Dan has been programming professionally for over 13 years. He enjoys music, jogging and reading. He is also very, very bitter. Although he is...
CEans, Vector India Institute is a leader in VLSI and Embeded Design Courses. The admissions to their course is done through all India entrance test. Please find the details below...
Hey guys... As discussed at https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/computer-science-engineering/22952-flames-code.html the code for Flames using PHP is ready! 😀 PHP Version of the same is ready... 😀          Flames by Praveen              body, input {font-family: candara, tahoma; font-size: 12px; width: 150px;}...