Upgrade to CCNP and CCVP

We are two CCNA certified engineers with a telecom company and want to upgrade CCNP and CCVP. We have heard about Boot camps that they are helpful in saving time and money. Does anyone have any experience with Boot camps?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are a PayPal user located in India, you will no longer be able to use electronic fund transfer facility to withdraw your funds in your PayPal account. This...
for the mba banking and finance course in Sikkim manipal university, will the study material be provided by the university and what’s the mode of exams and studies.
hey guys i am working on solvent selection using computer aided molecular design..i had done a considerable work in this field bt i need some guidence ...plz help me..
MIT researchers have developed technology that they say not only will make the Internet 100 to 1,000 times faster, but also could make high-speed data access a lot cheaper. The...
What is your opinion on the following statement. Learning happens through Experience Not Through Accepting Theories. 😒😒