Update Facebook Status With Voice using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 is cool application that lets you update your Facebook status with voice. Well, voice to text conversion isn't something entirely new, but the company has been working on the technology since 1997 and they've achieved a lot, I must say. Nuance is the company behind NaturallySpeaking.

On the desktop side, new widgets allow you to post updates to your Facebook and Twitter accounts simply by saying "post to" you social network of choice before spouting off your status update -- perfect for drunk tweeting when those beer goggles make it hard to hit the keys. Nuance also released the Dragon Remote Mic App for iOS, which turns your Apple device into a wireless mic that beams commands and dictated notes straight to your PC.

Download the software : https://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, we are listening as aliens are here some are saying yes and some say no but i have seen a video on a TV channel, program is named...
Dear user, I need YOUR help in order to get some insight into the substance of microcontrollers and physical computing. The basic question that needs to be answered is, what...
I am learning about scheme programming now but I do not how to.can someone tell me what is wrong with this?
Generally when we press keys on the keyboard actually ascii code will be passed ,Isn't it?.so using keylogging softwares the hacker can steal the data. But what about virtual keyboard...
Hi, I am currently looking at how a specific circuit works. The device part number is FZ06NPA070FP. I cannot determine what the ratings are for the diodes in the zener...