Upcoming AMD's Graphics Card Radeon HD 9970 Shipped To Partners.(News)

nVidia Geforce GTX 780's rival AMD Radeon HD 9970's Engineering samples has been developed by AMD. As per the latest news, AMD recently handed few Engineering samples of Radeon HD 9970 to their partners. So that partners can work on it's modification & stress the graphics card upto it's maximum performance.

It's been said that company is focused on Volcanic Island architecture based Radeon HD 9970 & dropping any further development in 8 series of Radeon HD graphics card.
This card will be competing Geforce GTX 780 card of nVidia which is currently at the top notch among high-end graphics card currently available in the market, due it's high number of cuda cores & benchmarking performance.

We currently don't have any leaked stats on the GPU chip, so it won't be smart to compare it right now. But, it's confirmed that AMD Radeon HD 9970 will be competing nVidia Geforce GTX 780, so it's performance will be somewhere near to nVidia's GTX 780.

Which company's Graphics card do you prefer, CEans ? Why ?
Drop your comments below.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I will go for Nvidia for its features.
    Well AMD is good but I will opt for Geforce.
    Gaming with Nvidia is seamlessly easy and smooth.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    CSK AUTO
    I will go for Nvidia for its features.
    Well AMD is good but I will opt for Geforce.
    Gaming with Nvidia is seamlessly easy and smooth.
    Features ? Which features ?
    Just for information, I would like to add that; the consoles like PS4 & Xbox ONE uses AMD Chipset.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I personaly used nviadia.Very impressive with its capability to run tombraider,Nfs2013,fifa13.
    It runs smoothly.
    Sorry I have not tried ps or xbox yet.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    What I mean to say is, AMD can also run those games without any glitch.
    I am tryna to discuss about which technology of Nvidia chipset you like which you think is better than any AMD's technology (Like CUDA cores?). And technically how it affects your gameplay & graaphics card performance ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well Microprocessors are everywhere and all the electronic nerds need to have a clear cut idea in the instruction and architecture of each microprocessor for better utilisation And the basic...
Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus...
Well I ruined my mobile by dropping it Well the problem is that the push switch on top of the mobile is broken and needs replacement I am not sure...
Well check this stats from Google I was amazed to find the temperature of my city go below for the first time in History of the world PS: What could...
Aniket Damania, a class XI dropout, who failed his science exam claims to have invented Genius, a generator that produces power without consuming any fuel. Such a device has to...