unPluggd Event Is Being Broadcast Live

India's popular tech blog pluggd.in is airing their unPluggd event live. Check it out here - #-Link-Snipped-#

There are lot of interesting speakers including Amit Ranjan of Slideshare, Aloke Bajpai of ixigo and Hitesh Dhingra of LetsBuy.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did anyone watch the event? Or did anyone attend the event?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like those who attended used the hashtag #unpluggd. Catch some of the tweets here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I wish to do my final year CS project in mobile computing field. Could anyone please give me any ideas you might have for an android application? I have...
I'm an unemployed guy looking for a job in the middle east (gulf countries).. Only graduates from other fields such as mech, civil, ee, ec r being recruited to middle...
Macs are made by Apple and run Apple Operating System. Personal Computers refers to a broad variety of computers made by different companies including Gateway, Dell, and more. Although Macs...
Why KEY is used in two wheelers? I don't know what is the principle behind that. Also how KEY starts the engine in four wheelers?
PLEASE MENTION THE MINIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED FOR ROTATING A GEAR OF 300 MM MAJOR DIA,8 MM THICK AND 500 GM IN WEIGHT.THE REQUIRED RPM=2. The gear has to be driven...