U.N.O.A.R: Unreliable Narrator Of Adamant Reality

Hello CEans,

It has been a while that I have posted something here on CE and yet it feels like it was only yesterday. Back then, I used to look towards the wall clock and I knew the time was ticking and these days I barely look at those walls. Everything is now digital with fancy straps around it. I wasn't even twenty-one and was trying to speak out, scream and shout my brains out to find a way to do something. It was started on CE and here's the link, My First Story. After that, I tried one more and I got to knew that my knowledge towards writing something and developing it into a book was very limited. I tried and failed, and again I tried till I manage to achieve something but yet I believe there's a long way to go for me in my life. Today, I am here to proudly announce that I wrote a book and the name of it is, "U.N.O.A.R: Unreliable Narrator Of Adamant Reality," and it's now published. Also, it is available on Amazon.com, Amazon.in, Amzon.co.uk, Barnes and Nobles, Kobo and many other stores worldwide. Here, it is! The link, if you're interested - please, do read and share this work of mine. It's a great story.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you, CE!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Motorola's latest flagship device - Moto X4 is all set to be unveiled today. The device which is the first Moto phone compatible with Google's Project Fi Carrier services is...
Researchers from University at Albany (SUNY Albany), USA have come up with quite a sweaty analysis, which proposes a new biometric-based authentication approach for unlocking mobile and wearable devices, such...
Researchers at Vietnam based Bkav Corporation have created a 3D printed mask which can trick the Face ID feature in Apple's new premium smartphone, iPhone X. The Face ID is...
Our neighboring Red planet Mars is never out of the news. After India successfully deployed Mangalyaan in Mars orbit on 24 September 2014, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is set to...
Unlike metros or the fighting hub of all ISPs (Hyderabad), Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha is a place where you will be hard pressed to find a good internet...