unmanned grounded vehicles

can any one say.. what type of suspensions are used in UGV...

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    it all depends on the size and weight of the vehicle. if the vehicle is lighter, then wishbone suspensions or even telescopic can be used. if heavier then leafsprings have be used
  • samhith reddy
    samhith reddy
    how they are gng to construt double wishbone... each wheel is with its engine/motor..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Hemanth Engineering trade: Electronics and telecommunications Location:Raipur Occupation: Student Hobbies and Interests: Net surfing, playing chess, watching animes &sports...i'm have interest in communication technologies & space technology Aim: to...

hai

Iam sarumathi sa doing my B.TECH IT in kongunadu college of engineering and technology.
Hey guys can you recommend me a book for MEMS (micro electric mechanical systems)
As most of us here are aware that passenger cars do not have chassis frames, unlike the heavier vehicles like trucks and lorries. but the chassis and the body are...
Looks like this machine really lives up to its name https://images.homeclick.com/product-enlarged/Fanimation-FP2120WA.jpg as you can see that this is just a ceiling fan, but it is single-bladed ! as far as...