Unlocking the modem

Hi CEans,
I have Reliance modem Huawei EC159 model.The service of Reliance is stopped since ages.
There is sim slot in modem, Can anyone help me out in flashing the modem?
There is inbuilt Reliance netconnect+ software, I wanna flash huawei software so that I can use other sim in it.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Sorry for hijacking into your thread but I also need help to unlock HUWEI E1732 modem. I found some softwares, but they dont work on this particular series. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    No problem buddy. We can share the thread ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Anyways I tried some third party unlockers ... none of 'em work in Linux, except universal unlocker but it is doing nothing another than showing me IMEI or am I doing anything ...umm wrong?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Yeah, I dont think they make unlockers for Linux. Try unlocking on windows and then you can use the modem on linux. There is software named "universal master code generator", I tried that yesterday only and finally something is working for me. Try it, it might work for you too....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Using Wine to bridge the gap but sadly those 3 apps didn't performed as expected.One worked well but failed in flashing the dongle.
    Gotta ask some Windows users for help.I don't have Windows -_-
  • lal
    lal
    I once unlocked a Huawei E155X of Idea. Still have that unlocker backed up along with the firmware. Its a Windows version. May be you can give a try.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Hah! Wine never works as expected! It only work for the apps you dont need....๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyways, find any windows user and get it unlocked, that seems to be the best solution right now...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Wan you please PM me the link of the unlocker software ?? also do tell me steps to unlock it. I am "noob" in this. Thank you in advance ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Sure, here it is:

#-Link-Snipped-#

All steps are given in there. Try it. May the force be with you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 3rd sem CSE student,In our college IBM is providing industrial training on the basics of cloud computing for 25 hrs in 5 days,whether it would be useful to...
but transistor is suitable for low power ratings,thyristor is suitable with high power ratings.why?
because when i shut down my pc that time warning show background program is running so how can i stop ?? is this safe??
i want to make project of elctric machinery . but i an in trouble about chosing topic i want help in chosing topic plz suggest me sites related to electric...
Considering the fact that Indians (and non-Indians) are getting more and more un-healthier each day, thanks to all the upwanted stuff we go through daily, I was wondering if someone...