Unlocked iPhone 4S Launch Next Month! CDMA Not Supported

iPhone 4S is selling like a hot cake. AT&T reported that they received over 200,000 iPhone 4S orders within just 12 hours of going live on their website. It's now being reported that Apple will launch the unlocked version (not bound to any carier) of the phone in November. The phone will have same hardware as the original iPhone 4S, with only exception that it won't work with CDMA carriers. The price of unlocked iPhone 4S will be ~$650. The phone will ship in both white and black colors.

Any CEan buying iPhone 4S? Do post your review 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In most of the IT companies, 'Jobs' is a banned word from searches and Internet access. Any website that talks about 'jobs' is not accessible to employees. This actually resulted...
can anyone suggestions to me small project in communication i have three week to do project and presentation plz help me
Can anyone say how to reduce friction losses
I stumbled upon following blog post on popular Indian tech website: Of KBC & The “Islandish” Problem With Indian IT Industry . Amitabh Bachchan, the host of KBC (Indian version...
Apple recently launched the next version of iPhone - iPhone 4S. While lot of geeks were expecting iPhone 5 with quite an awesome hardware; Apple decided to play on the...