Unlock Angry Birds All Levels With JavaScript

Angry birds web version was launched recently and the JavaScript experts have launched a quick hack to unlock all Angry Bird levels.

To unlock all levels in Angry Birds Web use:
javascript: var i = 0; while (i<=69) { localStorage.setItem(‘level_star_’+i,’3′); i++; } window.location.reload();
To revert use:
javascript: var i = 1; while (i<=69) { localStorage.setItem(‘level_star_’+i,’-1′); i++; } window.location.reload();
Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's As we know by passing the command through batch file we can able to execute our java application just by double clicking the batch file.But our cmd prompt...
Dear CEan... i'm having difficulty to open this two types of video format. i google the software but i can't find it..'Techjunkies i3 DVR' is the software. i also do...
In a bid to promote green energy, some engineering students of Palwal city in Haryana have designed a motorbike that can run on oxygen.The idea originated with the need of...
Hi , Please can some body pinpoint exact difference between Statement Level Trigger and Row level trigger , please explain using some very simple example in both cases ? 1)...
For race car team, the process costs as little as one-fifth the amount of traditional methods FRANKFURT – 12th May 2011 — (NASDAQ: SSYS) Stratasys today announced that its Dimension...