Unlicensed software use! Pay Rs.10 Lakh: HC to firm

The Delhi High Court continues to remain tough on the issues of software piracy in the country
Check out this Post #-Link-Snipped-#

i think it is Good Decision but many small scale Indian companies can not afford the software licensing prices

I would like to hear your opinion 😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Also i am not able to open saved jmx plan files. my email is i ran few tests. i do get some very useful performace results abt the site...
Apple has been well known for making a compact phone which prevents software bugs. But now a bug in Safari browser in iPhone has surfaced which can be pretty costly...
Microsoft recently opened its Chicago Data Center. In its first phase, the ground floor of the facility is designed to hold up to 56 containers, each filled with anywhere from...
hi everyone, can u please tell me that if CPU time is shared among running processes then why we talk about virtual processors creation in non distributed system for multiple...
hello, m doing a mini project based on microcontroller, at89s52. m getting a warning while convertin my code to hex code. 😕 the warning is coming in this way, WARNING...