University exam discussion groups

CEans,

Most of our student CEans discuss questions they attempted in university/college tests. How can we have them discuss the questions on CE Forums?

How do you like the idea?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    We will feel like giving exams again. Just kidding ! ๐Ÿ˜›

I guess we cannot do anything only students can do if they are willing to recall their exam time and share their questions here (if possible with answers).
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm.. I usually try to forget about my exams. I think I still do have past papers though! I hope I havent burnt them yet ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    Hm.. I usually try to forget about my exams. I think I still do have past papers though! I hope I havent burnt them yet ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yes you are right Ash, I guess this idea will get fail here. Majority over here want to run away from "Exams" word even, so forget about discussing them. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Speaking of which.. with the advent of powerpoint slides, I dont think many of us take much handwritten notes anymore. Well, not the guys anyway.

Sorry biggie if we are going off topic ๐Ÿ˜›

I've got past papers with solutions. Funnily enough.. even with the amount of queries regarding project and seminar titles on CE, there isnt much on exam question doubts?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all crazy CEans!!! I am Rajdeep & I am in 3rd year B.E. Computer. This is my first post in Crazy Engineers forum. I want to learn Socket Programming....
Hi all CEans!!! I feel very happy & be proud to join CE forums. I am Rajdeep Jadeja. Currently I am in 3rd yr BE Computer. And I am basiclly...
PM that i Received.. Nikhil SharmaHi..........๐Ÿ˜ I want to do summer training in embedded systems, so from where should i do.... n how I can post my question on crazy...
Guys can you diffrentiate between ABS(anti lockbrakes) and disc brakes..how does ABS work
hi all i am Ahmed from Egypt i am Student at first year of Computer science engineering faculty in Egypt i wonder if i could get some help finding a...