uninstallation of Oracle 10g

Hi

I am facing a problem in uninstalling Oracle 10g.
So can anyone of you please suggest me

How to uninstall Oracle 10g?😕

Eagerly waiting for your posts!

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi Chaitali,

Please tell more about the problem you are facing. As far as I know Oracle 10g cannot be uninstalled using "Add/Remove Program" Are you doing it that way? With the installation kit only Oracle provides an option of "Install/Deinstall Products" option. Did you try that? Make sure in the "Administrative Tools" option all the Oracle related services are stopped.

Hope can be of some use.Thanks !
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    In Oracle 10g CD/DVD we have oracle universal installer i.e OUI The OUI is a GUI based tool . go to oracle universal installer and click the remove all installed products. OR uninstall
    if doesn't work write again I tell u some other commends ok 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends, We have come across DTMF, dialogic and voicemodem. BUt we cant make the right choice among these. So I need your help. Thanks in advance
am final yr. student of electrical and electronics branch. i havn't any idea abt project. tell me about some good project for this branch😎😕
Hey, I want to know which software to use if I have to use graphs or pie charts or other such features as a part of my project? my platform...
how to create link between crstal reports and java.. if anyone has idea for the code required do reply..
What is Rational Unified Process ? How does it helps to plan the project more effectively than waterfall approach?