“UnInstagram” Photos With Normalize

Some like Instagram filters and some do not and if you are one among the later Normalize is a must for you. If you find a photo that has been applied with filters and you want to see the original photo all you have to do is paste the image directly on to the app and this will restore the original colors the photograph. Not only that the app can also improve the appearance of your photos by making the colors even more vibrant and it enhancing the details in the photo. The app also takes care of correcting lighting in the photo. The direct paste feature also makes sure that you do not have to save unnecessary photos to your library or photo stream.

Normalize-App-Screenshots

The app unlike Instagram allows you to save your photos in the phone itself. The new version 1.1 is available for download on the iTunes app store for 0.99 dollars and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am surprise to see that at CE we do not have any thread dedicated to the collection of Best Apple Apps. So, better late then never. I am starting...
Hello again 😀 I'm using "codeblocks" for "c" programming. But I don't think it's a great program for learning the basics of "C". Do you have anyother program for "C"...
Hello, this is Jerry - an Instrumentation engineer from Burma. Somebody here knows what coriolis effect is? In physics, the Coriolis effect is a deflection of moving objects when they...
Pradeep Prabhu and Prasanna Raghavendra, the former top guns at Infosys have ventured into CloudMunch.In to offer their cloud platform as a service for businesses focused on software products and...
what are possibility's of new innovations over electrical and electronics and engineering???can you also suggest which more suitable private or government sector for an EE engineer ???thank you in advance