unigraphics drawings

hello everyone ....in these summer i just completed my training in UNIGRAPHICS NX 7.0 and SOLID EDGE..and i have draw some drawings which i will submit as my project file ..i want to make my file better so if you have any suggestion or you have photo of any other object then please suggest me ..it will be really helpful if you give your suggestions...

[​IMG]

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    [​IMG]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    intel motherboard

[​IMG]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    [​IMG]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    [​IMG]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    nokia mobile

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    phone battery

[​IMG]
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    [​IMG]
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    hey #-Link-Snipped-#
    which is this software?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    5 drawings from the beginning are in unigraphics nx 6.0 and last 4 are in solid edge ....
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hello everyone ....in these summer i just completed my training in UNIGRAPHICS NX 7.0 and SOLID EDGE..and i have draw some drawings which i will submit as my project file ..i want to make my file better so if you have any suggestion or you have photo of any other object then please suggest me ..it will be really helpful if you give your suggestions...

[​IMG]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    [​IMG]
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice work yadav.👍
    as of now i have only learnt the following softwares autocad, revit architechture, archicad. 😀
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    thanks civilprincess..
    as you have learnt some good softwares then you will have some practice diagrams also with dimensions...if you have then please let me know because i need more practice in these softwares..
  • puneeti
    puneeti
    wow...ur designs r quiet interestin.i want 2 knw more bout unigraphics?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    unigraphics is a designing software by SEIMENS which is basically used in automobile and aerospace industry....maximum companies use this software due to its extra features which make it a powerful and easy tool of designing
  • puneeti
    puneeti
    i hv already learnt AUTOCAD n PRO-E .i m nt able 2 decide wether i really need 2 learn ny more softwares nw or dese sufficient 2 begin in d design industry
    .can u plz suggest smthin.thank u!
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    good drawings dude.. I have some doubt in first pic.. If the distance between rear and axle wheel is reduced it would be better.. one more think i want to share is its better if you learn CATIA V5 too... it is very helpful.. automotive industry always opt for catia..
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    one more suggestion yadav.. when you show the pics be specific.. try to show the components rather than showing outer body.. Like in above fig if you would have desgined some engine and shown it clearly it would have been awesome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication engg. 3rd year, i want to start preparing for m.tech. I have an interest in microprocessors, microcontrollers,memory devices,etc. So what are...
Champaign, IL (Vocus) July 27, 2010 -- Wolfram Alpha LLC today announced the beta versions of Wolfram|Alpha Widgets and Widget Builder, giving anyone the power to create easily shareable interactive...
I had got an mp3 player but now it isn't working . i had just opened it & got screwed.......and don't know how to understand that... .now that has a...
Hi Friends, I want to know, how to recieve sms from gsm modem and store it in database (SQL, or other).Could anybody help me on this subject?? (Urgent)..Thank you in...
The 65 year young CEO and founder of Oracle corporation earned $1.84 billion in Salary over the last decade and is the highest paid CEO of the decade. Mr. Ellison,...