Unable to import contact from Facebook using OpenInviter

I am working on some project, where user can retrieve facebook contacts into my webpage by providing their email id and password

But unfortunately It is not working fine

it logins successfully but not giving any contact list

instead when i actually tries to login through facebook , facebook shows me some strange error , like someone tries to access your account from US

Can anyone help me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The last I heard, openinviter is broken and Facebook's made changes to its API. I've not followed the development on both fronts.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yeah I too think same,

It was working fine since last December , not sure what happens now , I guess i have to find some other way

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys here after long time, can someone tell me which Post Graduate course will be best suited for me below are my details. 1. Currently in 3rd year Computer...
Hello, I wanted to know the kind of modulation that we use in radio communication say for example RED FM, RADIO CITY etc? Is it amplitude modulation or a frequency...
I am currently persuing B.Tech (2 Semester) & I want to learn JAVA, so I want the help regarding a reputed JAVA Tutorial Institutes in Delhi/NCR (first preference : New...
Hello Friends, I came across many interview questions and one question was really tricky. What is the fundamental unit of digital electronics? Is it binary numbers or the logic gates...
Hi, mates! I hope you find this article interesting: https://www.gostructural.com/magazin..._s_tallest_building__the_burj_dubai-7709.html